9 WordPress Plugins to Increase Web Traffic!
9 WordPress Plug-ins to Boost Your Site’s Traffic!
Below are my Top WordPress Plug-ins that I have found useful to increase web traffic to my site.
1. All in One SEO Pack – This Plug-in will automatically optimize your WordPress blog for search-engines. If you are a beginner, you don’t even have to look at the options, just install the plug-in and activate it. For the advanced user, you can fine-tune everything for Search Engine Opitimization.
This plug-in will help you avoid duplicate content issues that are typically found with WordPress. Plus you can override any title tags, set META description and any META keywords you want. This will give you more search-engine, targeted keyword information for the search-engine spiders to index your site, which will give you higher rankings in the search-engine results pages.
The higher rankings you have for your site, the greater the chances of being found at the top of the search-engine results pages. All-in-all, this is an out-of-the-box SEO plug-in for your WordPress blog.
2. Comment Reply Notification – When a reply is made to a comment the user has left on a blog, an e-mail will be sent to the user to notify him/her of the reply. This will allow the user to follow up the comment and expand the conversation if desired.
3. Digg Digg – This is an All-in-One, social voted buttons plug-in. It has integrated popular social voted count buttons into WordPress easily. Some of the buttons include integration for Digg, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Google Buzz, Sphinn, Reddit, just to name a few.
The more your content is syndicated, the greater amount of traffic you will have coming back to your site.
4. WordPress Tweeter – We all know the importance of spreading the word to your readers when you have posted new content. When you create a new post on your blog, WordPress Tweeter will send a message to your followers on Twitter, informing them that new content has been posted, along with the link back to your post. There is even an option to tweet when a post has been updated.
5. Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the search-engine crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently.
This plug-in will build your site map easily and give you the option to exclude the URLs that you don’t want the search-engines to index.
6. MaxBlogPress Ping Optimizer – WordPress is known to ping your blog by default each and every time you click on the ‘Update’ button. This can cause a red flag for the search engines as spam, and possibly get your site banned.
The solution to this issue is to add the plug-in MaxBlogPress that will allow you to update your page within a period of time that you specify, without your site being pinged each time you click the Update button.
Pinging your blog will also increase traffic to your website… this plug-in will allow you to do this without the threat of being penalized!
7. SEOPressor – SEOPressor automatically optimizes your on-page SEO by bolding, italizing and underlining your main keyword or keyword phrase… it will also optimize title and image tags. You can use the Suggestion Feature to tweak your content for high search-engine ranking.
Your keyword density is also an important factor that can influence how you rank. SEOPressor will analyze the density and content length and then suggest changes that you can make to improve your rankings.
This plug-in is a brilliantly designed, time-tested SEO WordPress tool to help skyrocket your website’s search-engine rankings and increase traffic to your site!
8. Subscribe to Comments – is a robust plug-in that enables commenter’s to sign up for e-mail notification of subsequent entries. This plug-in will place a note at the bottom of your comment box that states “Notify me of follow-up comments via e-mail”, along with a check mark box.
The plug-in includes a full-featured subscription manager that your commenter’s can use to unsubscribe to certain posts, block all notifications, or even change their notification e-mail address!
When a person receives a comment entry from this plug-in, it will many times raise the curiosity of the person bringing them back to your site to reply and interact with the comments.
9. W3 Total Cache – Google has been using your site’s download speed in its algorithm since April of 2010. This WordPress plugin will dramatically improve the speed and user experience of your site by adding: browser, page, object and database caching as well as minify and content delivery network (CDN) to WordPress.
It has been proven by Google that users place a lot of value in speed… they also state that faster websites create happy users. Don’t send readers to your competitors website because your site takes too long to load. Not only will your sites speed help increase your search-engine rankings, but it will also create a user friendly experience bringing them back for more.
Closing Comments About SEO Friendly WordPress Plug-ins
Getting more traffic from search engines will help you boost your blog in many areas. You’ll receive more income from your followers, build your ‘List’, your site will rank better with the search-engines, and you’ll build a better brand.
If You Found This Article About WordPress Plug-ins to Help Increase Speed of Your Site Helpful, Then Please Share This Post with Your Friends by Clicking on the Facebook, Twitter and Other Share Buttons, Thank You!
What Are Your Thoughts… What Other Search-Engine Friendly, WordPress Plug-ins Do You Use to Increase Web Traffic to Your Site?
Incoming search terms:
- increase website traffic plugin
- plugin to increase search ranking
- any plugins to improve website traffic
- best wordpress trafic increase
- increase website traffic plugins
- related websites plugin wordpress traffic
- traffic-boosting wordpress plugins
About the Author (Author Profile)
John Engle, known as ‘The Blog Optimizer’, is a Search Engine Optimization Blogging Specialist Taking SEO by Storm! He Specializes in Keyword Research and On Page Optimization. If You are a Busy Entrepreneur that Would Rather Concentrate on What You Do Best, Leave the Keyword Research and Optimization to an SEO Specialist, Hire John as Your SEO Blog Post, On Page Optimizing Specialist.