Top 10 Social Networking Sites to Improve Your SEO!
Benefits of Social Media Networks!
Social Media Networks are one of the greatest benefits of SEO for promoting your writing brilliance. With the Google Panda Update, one of the many factors that Google is looking for is social approval.
If you are like any other online business on the planet, you have a Facebook account for your small or large business… how many websites have you learned from by connecting through the Facebook newsfeed or reading a person’s profile… I’m sure more than you can count.
Considering that the search engines are spying on the top social networking sites; the same strategies that you apply in the Optimizing of your blog content information, you should be applying for the social media networking sites.
Optimizing your social media information with proper, relevant keywords are still a factor and a secret to making it all work. Make sure that the information you send to the social media sites lead back to quality content that is relevant, useful and optimized with keywords.
If you have an interest in promoting your content through the social networking world, below are some of the most popular, and also rising social media sites to start with. These social media networks are often used by SEO companies for the promoting of their services, but also used by Online Business Professionals alike.
1. Let’s start with Facebook – Need I say any more… OK, for those who don’t know, Facebook is a social media networking site intended to connect friends, family, and business associates.
2. Twitter – Twitter is an information network. Millions of people, organizations, and businesses use it to discover and share new information. Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that allows you answer the question, “What are you doing?” by sending short text messages 140 characters in length, called “Tweets”, to your friends or followers.
3. LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 120 million members and growing rapidly. LinkedIn connects you to your trusted contacts and helps you exchange knowledge, ideas, and opportunities with a broader network of professionals.
4. Google + – Launched on June 28, 2011, Google Plus is a social networking and identity service, operated by Google Inc. Google Plus is vastly becoming one of the most popular and best social networking websites on the Internet.
5. Digg – Digg is a website that allows the user to share content by submitting their writing brilliance along with links. This allows voting and commenting on the submitted content by those that frequent the website… what SEO enthusiasts call “Diggable”.
6. StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is a discovery engine that finds the best of the web, recommended just for you… it is an Internet community that will allow the user to stumble upon and rate Web pages… this include photos and videos.
7. FriendFeed – is a real-time Web service feed aggregator that consolidates the updates from social media and social networking websites, social bookmarking websites, blogs and micro-blogging updates, as well as any other type of RSS/ Atom feeds. FriendFeed will also allow you to subscribe to other business owners streams of information.
8. Empire Avenue – Expand your network with Empire Avenue… this is the fastest and most effective way to expand, engage and evaluate your social networks. You can build your Empire and earn virtual currency by doing social media things across the web. You’ll not only expand your network, but you’ll drive engagement to your web properties and have fun while you’re at it.
9. YouTube – currently ranked 3rd on the Alexa Traffic Ranking, YouTube is a video sharing website where users can upload, view, and share video clips.
10. Reddit – a social media network to where the registered users submit content, in the form of either a link or a text “self” post. Votes promote stories to the front page.
Bonus, Delicious – formerly ‘del.icio.us’, is a social bookmarking web service for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks.
Closing Comments about Social Media Networking!
More and more business’ are harnessing the power of the social media networks to the point that many large companies have been developing procedures to manage this social media networking phenomenon as a promoting platform.
There are many benefits of social media networking, so it should be in your best interest to learn how to use the variety of promotional social media networking platforms available to you, to give you that Social Media edge and approval which many search engines are keeping an eye out for.
Another article that might interest you… 10 Link Building Tips – How to Get Authority Backlinks!
Take a Minute to ‘LIKE’ our Facebook Business Page to Your Right, then Head on Over and Join Our Facebook Group ‘Search Engine Optimization Tips for the Online Marketer!’… Follow the Link to Join OUR Group, then Come RIGHT Back and ADD Value with Leaving a Comment!
If YOU Have the Time to Learn SEO on Your OWN, Fill OUT the Form Below!
Incoming search terms:
- most popular social networking sites
- best social networking sites for seo
- most popular multimedia networks
- 10 popular network
- Most Popular Social Media Networks
- top social media sites for seo
- top social networking sites for seo
About the Author (Author Profile)
John Engle, known as ‘The Blog Optimizer’, is a Search Engine Optimization Blogging Specialist Taking SEO by Storm! He Specializes in Keyword Research and On Page Optimization. If You are a Busy Entrepreneur that Would Rather Concentrate on What You Do Best, Leave the Keyword Research and Optimization to an SEO Specialist, Hire John as Your SEO Blog Post, On Page Optimizing Specialist.